Monday, June 23, 2008

Online Shopping

Ok..so i've been surfing around the net, and i thought "hmm..i shud make my fone pretty.." so then i went to www.soompi.com there's forums there and there are topics about phones and stuff so..i clicked a certain topic when a person was asking where she could find some stickers and etc. for her phone..i saw some useful links and clicked and "BOOM!" lol. i said "OMG! these are sooo cute!! i want to buy them!" i was like so excited to buy some stuff but sadly.. im broke  *sigh* and i was hoping if someone who is generous enough to buy those things! lol. i would really appreciate it. im trying to brag my mom to buy me one...well..didn't work..

here's the list of things *you can just choose one*:
btw scroll down to see the image :)
click me!
click me!
click me!
/\
/\
/\
for this one.. scroll down until u see the lollipop charm thing :) 

See? its only 3! lol. if you're interested leave a message in my tag board nd ill email you my address :) thnx!



No comments: