Friday, June 6, 2008

Ready 4 school?

Hm.. *counts in fingers* omg!  5 more days 'til my school starts!  lol. aw..man. i don't wanna go to school!  im going to miss the internet world..aka my 2nd home...  *sigh* oh well, whining won't do any good, right?  well,at least i get to see my friends again  hehe..i hope my first day of school won't be bad..lol. Wish Me Luck on my first day!  hehe..and since my schools starts at June 11, i won't be able to know who will win in ate khayte's domain contest. lol. so i'll be on haitus for a VERY long time. lol. so,if u sent me a message in June 11 [or the next days] i won't be able to reply. Cuz my mom would be hiding the laptop. No!!!  so, i'll be missing my online buddies  hehe..so yeah. better go now. it's getting late. lol. gudnyt guys!

No comments: